Posted on 2 December 2011 | No responses
The Easy Peasy club will focus on semisolid and tonal colorways, no wildly variegated colors will be shipped. Shipments will go out every other month, which means you have even more time to figure out what to do with your yarn before the next skein goes out.
For this club, we plan on shipping out three of the following bases. If there is one specific base that’s not to your liking, you may opt out of that base (we will dye up an alternate base for you).
- Tandem — 2ply 80% superwash merino, 20% nylon; 400 yards per skein, fantastic for socks!
- Hipster – 3ply 80% superwash merino, 20% nylon; 430 yards per skein.
- Penny Farthing – 3ply 80% superwash merino, 10% cashmere, 10% nylon; 385 yards per skein, with a brilliant glow.
- Spark — 2ply, 75% superwash merino, 15% nylon, 5% stellina; 440 yards per skein. The “sparkle” is subtle in this base, not too flashy, but not invisible either.
- Tricycle — 3ply, 100% superwash merino; 490 yards per skein. This is a workhorse yarn, lots of bang for your buck.
We may decide to dye up a limited edition base, but everything we send will be suitable for sock knitting.
Shipments will go out by the 15th of JANUARY, MARCH, and MAY.
Club colorways may be released to the public 6-12 months after club shipments go out. During this time, club members are free to order additional skeins at any time and receive a 10% discount on those purchases.
REFUNDS AND RETURNS
We are unfortunately unable to offer refunds/returns for club shipments. We believe that part of the joy of participating in yarn clubs is the element of surprise. You never know, you may love the colorway once you start knitting with it!
Posted on 8 November 2011 | No responses
I love etsy for gift-planning. I get most of my holiday gifts & birthday presents for others from small businesses, and most of those have been discovered through etsy. Here are some of my recent favorites:
Today I managed to get everything I needed to done, BUT I didn’t get photos of WIPs. The upside of this is that tomorrow I get to participate in WIP Wednesday.